When the air gets cold, my main concern is to stay away from dry dull skin!
With harsh heater and cold wind, skin can easily loose its moisture and look dull. It’s very important to give enough moisture during colder season.
I use Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream all year long and add layers of different serums in colder seasons.
Skincare Recommendations for Fall & Winter
– normal to combination skin type –
1. Cleanser: cream type face wash is gentle and doesn’t take away all the moisture/natural oil in your skin
– Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cleanser: very gentle and good for all skin types
– Origins Checks and Balances Cleanser: balances faces with dry and oily places
– Philosophy Purity: very gentle face wash & great make up remover
2 . Toner: alcohol free toners are gentle and less drying
– Origins A Perfect World Toner: leaves skin soft, smooth, comfortable
– Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Toner: PH-balanced for optimal comfort
– Estee Lauder Soft Clean Lotion: hydrating and soothing toner
3. Serums: for targeting dark spots & adding extra moisture
– Kiehl’s Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solutions: great for acne scars (you can read my previous review here)
– Dr. Jart Ceramidin Liquid: perfect balanced hydrating serum
4. Cream: hydrating without being oily
– Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream: hydrating without being oily.
– Kiehl’s Rosa Arctica Anti-Aging Cream: improves firmness, and restores hydration
So which item have you tried? Do you have a favorite winter skincare product?